Login

Register

Login

Register

179.99

Explorer 2 Enduro Pack with Fast Charger

Sale!

Explorer 2 Enduro Pack with Fast Charger

From: £309.99 £296.99

You are buying an Explorer 2 Enduro Pack, you can select which 3.4 Ah battery type you prefer (carbon or Bag) below, as well as specify the mains pins for the fast rate charger. The mains pins clip into the main body of the charger itself, and can be removed to allow a standard “figure 8” mains lead to be used instead.

Brand new for this season. Explorer 2 builds on the award winning Explorer Plus platform, but now comes with enhanced optics, brand new LED’s, and of course the F1 designed new metal work. Also included is a Daylight Strobe mode that provides an intense flash mode for use during the day to really get you noticed. Explorer 2 contains 3 high performance, spectrum optimised CREE LED’s, driven by our 2 channel driver system. In lower output modes only one LED is driven to extend run times and suitable for use on simple rides, then as the modes increase the second channel is switched in allowing output all the way up to 3000 Lumens for more technical sections. A 3 minute “smart boost” feature always means you have just a bit extra light when you really need it. RF enabled this light can be used as a master or slave unit in systems, and is small and light enough to be used as a main bar light or a helmet light.

NOTE: Shipping costs will be recalculated after you input your delivery address information in the shipping cart – free shipping within the UK on orders over £200

SKU: Exp2EndFst Categories: ,

Additional information

Beam Angle

Standard Beam Angle, Wide Beam Angle

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Explorer 2 Enduro Pack with Fast Charger”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may also like…

3000 Lumens

Maximum Continuous Output, 3250 on Smart Boost

8 Power Modes

3 Strobe, 4 Continuous, 1 Smart Boost Mode

Lightweight

Only Weighs 183g

Powerful Microprocessor

Optimal LED and Battery Management

High Speed off road/Downhill

Excellent beam penetration

Wireless Control

Control multiple lights from single Master

High Speed Road

Excellent visibility and daylight strobe mode

Strong

Machined from solid Aircraft grade Aluminium

More Info

  • Compatible with all of our Lithium Ion batteries (we recommend the Carbon type)
  • Automatic output reduction when the microprocessor detects a falling battery charge – extending ride time. This can be over ridden manually but will reduce the overall time remaining before the light switches off.
  • Can be mounted below the bars whilst maintaining control switch orientation, front anti glare feature can also be turned to ensure you don’t get dazzled when using the light “upside down”.
  • Latest CREE LED’s with optimised spectrum for off road use.
  • QR bracket can be extended (by use of QR links) to accommodate bars up to 37mm in diameter
  • Small enough and light enough to be used as a bar light or a helmet light.
  • New daylight strobe mode for use on road that is quite intense, making you more visible to oncoming traffic.

The run time table below provides approximate run times in each mode, actual run times may vary depending on a lot of external factors including ambient temperature and whether the light is switched between modes. The two run times provided show expected continuous run time before the light enters the automatic battery management mode, which is roughly 90% used. The remaining 10% charge is then actively managed by reducing the light output and preventing certain power modes being accessed to increase the remaining charge. This adds roughly 45Mins to the run time for Enduro Batteries, and roughly twice that for Extender batteries.

NOTE: Shipping costs will be recalculated after you input your delivery address information in the shipping cart – free shipping within the UK on orders over £200

Technical Specifications


ModeFlash 1Flash 2Daylight StrobeLowMedHighMaxSmart Boost
Lumens100200350200500150030003250
3.4Ah Battery Types100805050251383 Minutes (Resettable)
6.8Ah Battery Types2001601001005026163 Minutes (Resettable)